Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Carols of Christmas Swap Card

Yes, I am still doing the 100 Days Project along with my scrappy peeps at the Scrap Gals Community group on Facebook. I did end up skipping a couple of days. I've been working long hours and had a couple of family things to go to. Next week I have to work 50+ miles away, so I won't have any time to be crafty. But I'm good with that. I can catch up or just extend my project to reach 100 pieces. Go with the flow, you know?

Anyway, I got a little time to finish up some swaps I've been working on for a demonstrator group I'm in, and I'm super happy with the way they turned out. I have to say, I'm in love with that black and white flannel looking paper. I wish I could buy a whole pack of just that pattern.

I almost forgot to take a picture before I sent them off to swap. So I had to take some in my car. Lighting isn't great, but it'll do.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake 
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Christmas 
Ink Pads: Basic Black Archival Ink, Real Red, Old Olive
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Punches: Holly Berry Builder PunchRibbon and Trim: Burlap Ribbon
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive and a glue gun
Other Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write marker

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1). Your registration fee includes 8 projects, catered lunch, door prizes, samples galore, demonstrations and a fabulous time with friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment