Sunday, September 3, 2017

More Painted Harvest Love

So, the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy at my "regular" job (or at least, we hope they will be). This is probably the last crafty thing I will have time for for a while. 😒😔😞  I chose to use Painted Harvest again because I just love the way the layers on this two-step stamp set have so much depth. I hadn't done it in yellow & orange yet, so I wanted to try that. Love how it turned out. But, I have to confess, I am partial to the ones I did in Cherry Cobbler. No surprises there. I 😍 red.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Sets: Painted Harvest
Punches: Leaf Punch
Ribbon: Old Olive Mini Chevron RibbonAdhesives: Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals
Other Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1). Your registration fee includes 8 projects, catered lunch, door prizes, samples galore, demonstrations and a fabulous time with friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment