Saturday, August 19, 2017

Autumn Gift Box

I don't usually do a lot of other paper crafting projects. My "thing" is cardmaking.  I also scrapbook, but that is another flat paper sport. Ha ha.

I really enjoyed making this gift box. It was fun, and.......inside the box? Lol. I made this using the gift box punch board. This is a tool in my arsenal that is very under appreciated. I probably would not have brought it out now if it hadn't been for a challenge issued to me by my upline. Thanks Loni!


I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase on September 1st in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Painted Harvest
Dies: Layering Circles Framelits Dies
Punches: 2" Circle Punch
Ribbon and Trim: Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon
Other: Snail Adhesive

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1)




No comments:

Post a Comment