Friday, August 11, 2017

New Holiday Catalog Preorder Play

I got my holiday catalog preorder in a couple of days ago, and I finally had a little bit of time to dig in and play a bit. I loved this set as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. But, when I started to play with it, it was very outside my comfort zone. This is a watercolor set, and I do have a couple others. but this one has a lot more of an imperfect look to it. I'm a perfectionist with stamping, so it weirded me out a bit.
But, after I played with a couple of color combos and got it nice and broken in, I really love this flower! Hoping to get to play a bit more in the next couple of days.


For this fun little bit of play today, I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink Pads: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Painted Harvest (This will be available for order with the holiday catalog release on September 1st!)

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment