Thursday, August 10, 2017

Day 10--Card Candy Swaps

Not much new to share with you today. These will look familiar (from Day 6 on Aug 6). I am using the main piece of the design for that card as a card candy swap for my Stampin' sisters this coming weekend. I know they will love them, and they weren't really too time consuming or hard to make. I forgot to give credit on my last post (though I did give credit on my other social media accounts) to the original designer. I CASEd that card design from Cathy Caines at The Cat Cave blog.

For these pieces I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and small scraps of Old Olive
Ink Pads: Basic Black Archival Ink, Real Red, Garden Green
Stamps: Carols of Christmas (Pssst....this is an early release holiday set from the new holiday catalog!)
Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Ribbon and Trim: Burlap Ribbon
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Snail Adhesive
Other Accessories: Delicate White Doilies

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment