Thursday, August 17, 2017

Colorful Season Beachy Card--a Nod to the End of Summer

Day 16 of my Scrap Gals 100 Days Project. I thought I should do a summer card before summer is officially done. I am going to miss summer. I haven't done anything summery lol. Except camping. No swimming, water fights, or carnivals. I feel like I've wasted it. But, I am ready for the crisp fall air and beautiful autumn colors. And pumpkin spice everything! Lol.



I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Scrap of Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (My absolute favorite paper ever!)
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Stamps: Colorful Seasons 
Dies: Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies
Embellishments: Sequins from the Iridescent Sequin Assortment
Other: Fuse Fast Adhesive (Strong adhesive works well when gluing down paper that has been water colored and buckled a bit.)

Also, I wanted to invite anyone who actually reads my blog, :), to a really fun stamping event I am participating in this coming October. Fall Stampfest!


This will be the first time I have participated as a demonstrator. But I have attended in the past, and it is always really fun. It is scheduled for October 14 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Here is a link to the Facebook Event so you can get more information. Contact me if you would like a ticket!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment