Tuesday, August 15, 2017

100 Days Project Update (and the *new* Winter Wonder embossing folder!)

Yes, I am still doing my 100 Days Project. I just realized though that sometimes things are going to get in the way of me making an actual card or paper craft (*gasp*). So, I may need to expand my personal guidelines for this challenge. My main focus will still be on making my Christmas cards. Like this one I made yesterday with the new Winter Wonder embossing folder from Stampin' Up! This will be available on September 1st. I just inked up the inside of the embossing folder with Elegant Eggplant ink and then stuck my paper in and ran it through the Big Shot. So easy! Add some drops of water to get that rained on look. And I'm so in love with this panel. Can't wait to use it on a card front.



But, on days when I simply cannot get into the craft room (weekends are particularly difficult with family things going on), I'm going to give myself the freedom to do something else that makes me feel creative. Like, maybe some creative photography.

With that in mind, here is a photo I took at my dad's house on Sunday. Isn't it beautiful? I love taking shots with sunlight peaking through trees. They make me happy.


Well, that's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you!




No comments:

Post a Comment