Friday, August 18, 2017

Life is a Beautiful Thing

Hey all! This is Day 17 of my personal progress with the Scrap Gals 100 Days Project. I'm loving this challenge. I've never created this many days in a row! 

I made this card using the beautiful Colorful Seasons set along with the Seasonal Layers Framelits dies from Stampin' Up! Isn't the font in this set divine? I'm loving it!

I also tried a technique with this card that I have never really gotten to be as successful as it was this time. So that was exciting. That yellow background was made by inking up a stamp block with my ink pad, spritzing it with water, then just smooshing the paper on top of it. Super cool huh?

Those things that look like pebbles or something are actually sequins. My iPhone didn't catch their shine, but the rest of the photo turned out great. So I'll use it anyhow. Those sequins do look fab though, just so you know :)



I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Colorful Seasons 
Dies: Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies
Embellishments: Sequins (Pulled from the gold sequin trim. Those are some tiny sequins!)
Other: Tombo Mono Liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals 

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1)






No comments:

Post a Comment