Sunday, August 6, 2017

Deck the Halls Christmas Card

Hey All! It's a lovely Sunday here in Utah, and I have done absolutely nothing but play in my craft room all day long :) I love lazy Sundays.

This is my Day 6 card for the Scrap Gals Community 100 Days Project challenge. I am doing Christmas cards for my challenge because I never start on them util November, then I'm always in a rush. I'm getting a jump on it this year, thanks to this little happening!

I'm loving all of the creativity going on. If you want to see what others are doing, you can search the hashtag #SG100DaysProject on Facebook or Instagram. Or, if you are a scrapbooker you can join the group on Facebook. This is a really active and fun community. The group name is "Scrap Gals Community".


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :)
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White and small scraps of Old Olive
Ink Pads: Basic Black Archival Ink, Real Red
Stamps: Carols of Christmas (Pssst....this is an early release holiday set from the new holiday catalog!)
Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies (also an early release--to coordinate with the Carols of Christmas stamp set)
Ribbon and Trim: Burlap Ribbon
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Snail Adhesive
Other Accessories: Delicate White Doilies

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment