Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Detailed Santa Christmas Card

This is my day 8 project for the Scrap Gals Community Facebook group 100 Days Project challenge. Don't yell at me for posting Christmas stuff already lol. I love Christmas. But that isn't the reason I am doing this. I have chosen to make my Christmas cards for my 100 Day Project. That way I don't have to scramble after Thanksgiving like usual.

I have been itching to use this Detailed Santa die for a while now. Just haven't gotten around to it. I have used it once or maybe twice before. But I just love this guy. Such a simple way to make a big impact on a card!


Don't you just love him? I think the curls in his beard are so cool looking. You could probably use those as waves on a summer card. Hmmm......food for thought. I'm not usually that creative, so I probably saw that done somewhere already lol.

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products (current items available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :)
Paper: Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (retired from last year's holiday catalog)
Ink Pads: Real Red, Garden Green
Stamps: Greetings from Santa, Carols of Christmas (for poinsettia)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies, Holly Berry punch
Ribbon and Trim: White Circle and Star Sequins from a past Paper Pumpkin kit
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment