Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Winter Theme Gift Box

I have been loving the Colorful Season stamp set for all of it's autumn splendor possibilities. Because fall is my favorite season. But, last night I decided to explore it's winter potential. And boy did I! This box came together surprisingly quick using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and a tutorial I found on SplitcoastStampers.com.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink Pads: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Dapper Denim and Whisper White
Ribbon and Trim: Shimmer Ribbon in Pool Party
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Other: Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1)



No comments:

Post a Comment