Sunday, August 20, 2017

On a Box Kick

Day 19 of my personal progress on the Scrap Gals 100 Days Project. I had so much fun making the last box that I decided to try another. I also used the flower from the Painted Harvest stamp set to make a wreath! I got the idea from another demonstrator on Instagram (Kristin Hayes), who got it from My Ink Pad to Yours. I love the Stampin' Up! demonstrator community! Everyone is always so willing to share their ideas.
This is the box without the tag. I really like that black and white designer series paper. So versatile! Not just for Christmas. And how about that crochet trim? This picture really doesn't do it justice. I love it!

I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase on September 1st in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper
Ink Pads: Old Olive and Real Red
Stamps: Painted Harvest
Dies: Layering Circles Framelits Dies
Punches: 2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Ribbon and Trim: Black Vintage Crochet Trim
Other: Snail Adhesive

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1)




No comments:

Post a Comment