Wednesday, August 16, 2017

More Painted Harvest!

OMG! I'm sorry guys, but I just love this set. I'll try to post something totally unrelated next time. I swear. :)

Isn't that to die for? I haven't ever tried the triple stamping technique before. I'm super happy with how it turned out.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink Pads: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Painted Harvest (This will be available for order with the holiday catalog release on September 1st!)
Ribbon and Trim: Copper Metallic Thread
Other: Snail Adhesive and Tombo Mono Liquid Adhesive

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment