Saturday, August 5, 2017

Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies

I'm gonna try this blogging thing again. I have another personal blog, but I haven't kept up with it. Seems like Facebook does the job for that :) I thought I should start another one for my Stampin' Up! stuff. I'm a new(ish) demonstrator and just need a place to show people what I do and share the products needed to do it. I'll also include some non Stampin' Up! stuff once in a while. I'm a collector and have tons of other crafty stash. I enjoy making a little home decor sometimes too.

For this post today, I want to share an ongoing project I'm going to be working on. There is an awesome 100 Days Project (100 days of doing something creative) with the Scrap Gals Community group on Facebook (best community page ever for a scrapbooker in my opinion). This is my day 5. If you want to see my previous days, come see me on Facebook. Or, you can check me out on Instagram

My goal is actually to work on Christmas cards during my challenge. But I just got the Colorful Seasons bundle from SU and had to play with the leaf die. I'm in love!


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products (available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Berry Burst, Watercolor Paper, and Whisper White
Ink Pad: Berry Burst
Stamps: sentiment is from Rose Wonder set
Dies: Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies
Ribbon and Trim: Crushed Curry Stitched Satin Ribbon, Copper Metallic Thread
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Fine-Tip Glue Pen and Stampin' Dimensionals

Other (Non Stampin' Up! products): gold sequins and a scrap of orange cardstock from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.




No comments:

Post a Comment