Monday, September 7, 2026

Appreciative Sunflowers

When I saw this Sunflower Fields DSP, I fell in love. I may or may not have a DSP hoarding issue that leans heavily autumn & Christmas. 😉 I was able to resist the bundle that goes with it though because I had the perfect one in my stash. I combined this DSP with the retired Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle and I'm delighted with how well they went together. If you don't have a great sunflowers bundle though, the Radiant Sunflowers is a really good one to pick up this season.




Supplies

Cardstock:
Pecan Pie: 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored on the long side at 4-1/4"
Very Vanilla: 2 pieces (one for front and one inside) 3-3/4" X 5", plus whatever pieces you need for stamping your sentiment and focal images
DSP: 
Sunflower Fields DSP: 3 pieces 1-1/2" X 3-1/2"
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (retired)
Words of Beauty (sentiment)
If you need/want a new sunflower bundle, the Radiant Sunflowers is a great choice
Ink: 
Embellishments: 
Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Brown Flat Back Pearls From My Stash (no idea where they are from)
Other: 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just love autumn. It's my favorite time for card making. I love Christmas card making too, but I don't love winter. Ha ha.

      Delete