I used all retired product for this card. I drew the pumpkin face 🎃. I think as demonstrators we always feel like we have to show things that are available for purchase, which makes sense because we want people to order, right? And we don't want people being disappointed that they can't get these things anymore. But, I also want to show people some projects I'm making with my retired stuff that they might also have. Or sometimes current and retired together. And, sometimes, you can find ways to use what you have or buy something similar to what I've used and make something close.
See below for products used and measurements. I've been having so much fun using all my retired stuff.
Supplies
Cardstock:
Basic White Thick: Card Base 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line
Basic Black: 4" X 5-1/4" to die cut with the trees die (retired)
Pumpkin Pie: 3" X 1-1/4" to die cut pumpkins, you could stamp and die cut your sentiment with this color too, but I used blends to color a piece of basic white for my sentiment.
Basic White: 2-3/4" X 3/4" scrap for sentiment die, 1-3/4" square scrap to punch moon from
DSP:
Artistic Blooms (retired): 5" X 3-3/4" (This is the background color. You could achieve this by blending a background with ink as well.)
Black Glitter Cardstock from Hobby Lobby: 3/4" X 1-1/2" to punch bat and 1-1/8" X 1-3/8" to back the pumpkin star cuts. This is quite thick, more like chipboard, so I had to split the backing off of the back to make it thin enough to punch.
Stamp Set & Dies:
Fright Night (retired) for sentiments, Bewitching (retired) for stars inside
Punch: Spooky Bats (retired)
Ink:
Basic Black Hybrid, Pumpkin Pie (for blending the sentiment), Flirty Flamingo (lightly blended around the moon), Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends (for coloring my pumpkin stems)
Embellishments:
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon (retired), glittered dots are from a grab bag purchased on Marketplace
Multipurpose Liqud Glue, Stampin' Seal Adhesive, Adhesive Sheets, Blending Brushes, Stampin' Dimensionals
My Most Used Tools (Used Pretty Much Daily):



No comments:
Post a Comment