I'm afraid can't give dimensions for these cards because I used the SheetLoad of Cards template from Call Me Crafty Al on YouTube. This is the August 2023 template and she only made it publicly available for August of this year only as it is part of her vault now (past sketches). But she posts new sketches each month that I believe are available for a year (?) before being archived to the vault. And if you sign up for a membership to her channel, which is really a very reasonable cost, then you get access to all of her past templates.
I also really don't have much information on the patterned paper I used either. Sorry! I think I purchased both of these from JoAnn, so that's not real helpful either. I'm sure you can find something in your stash or for purchase that would work though. They aren't super unusual patterns.







No comments:
Post a Comment