Friday, September 18, 2026

Thanksgiving Wreath

I debated on whether this wreath from the die cut sheet in the Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP pack was too big for a card or not and decided that it's just too pretty not to use it. I could save it to scrapbook with but I don't scrap a lot anymore and I wanted to use it now. I think it is lovely on this card.




Supplies

Cardstock:
Blackberry Bliss: 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4" on the long side
Pecan Pie: 2 pcs 4" X 5-1/4"
Basic White: 5" X 3-3/4"
I used a scrap of retired Soft Suede for my sentiment. I thought it was Pecan when I did it lol.
DSP: 
Autumn Opulence: 3-7/8" X 5-1/8", die cut pieces of your choice for decorating your card front and inside from the die cut sheets (I trimmed some of the white edge off mine because it was a lot.)
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Painted Pheasant (sentiment, retired)
Ink: 
Embellishments: 
Loose Gold Sequins (retired)
Other: 


No comments:

Post a Comment