The floral pattern in the background of this card is tied for my favorite in the Autumn Opulence DSP pack. The other one is the Blackberry Bliss with all the pumpkins on it that I used on the card I posted yesterday.
Supplies
Cardstock:
Blackberry Bliss: 8-1/2" X 5-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4" on the long side
Pecan Pie: 2 pcs 4" X 5-1/4"
Very Vanilla: 3-7/8" X 5-1/8"(inside)
DSP:
Autumn Opulence: 3-7/8" X 5-1/8" (floral), 3 pcs 1-7/16" X 2-3/4", die cut pieces of your choice from the die cut sheets (I trimmed some of the white edge off mine because it was a lot. Then I colored the white edges with the ivory Stampin' Blends marker to reduce the contrast between the white and the vanilla on my card front.).
Stamp Set & Dies:
Painted Pheasant (sentiment, retired)
Textured Floral (for florals inside, retired)
Ink:
Embellishments:
Loose Gold Sequins (retired)
Twine from my Stash (not sure of source)
My Most Used Tools (Used Almost Daily):



No comments:
Post a Comment