It’s time again for the Sketch A Month challenge! I’ve been using this challenge to help get my Christmas card stash built up so I’m not rushing this year and can just enjoy it.
This month’s sketch is from OWH (Operation Write Home). I used retired product on this card except the embellishments and cardstock.
Please check out the other participants fabulous cards for this challenge.
Supplies
Cardstock:
Night of Navy: 8-1/2" X 5-1/2", scored and folded at 4-1/4" on the long side
Basic White: 2 pcs 5-1/4" X 4"
DSP:
Winter Meadow (retired) 5 pcs 4" X 1-1/4" (Tear the top long edge as shown for this design.), 1 pc 4" X 3/4" to decorate inside
Stamp Set & Dies:
Paper Pumpkin November 2017 Pining for Plaid (sentiments)
Sophisticated Sled Dies
Ink:
Embellishments:
Silver & White Sheer Ribbon (retired)
My Most Used Tools (Used Almost Daily):





No comments:
Post a Comment