Tuesday, September 1, 2026

You Say Witch Like It's A Bad Thing

I used the retired Bewitching Bundle for the hats on this card. I used some non SU paper from my stash and made my own sentiment on the computer. 



Supplies

Cardstock:
Basic White Thick: Card Base 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line
Basic Black: 4" X 5-1/4" mat
DSP: 
Patterned paper from my stash, non-Stampin' Up! and not sure where it's from, Retired Glimmer Paper in Gorgeous Grape (I think?), Black Glitter Cardstock from Hobby Lobby
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Bewitching Bundle (retired), computer generated sentiment
Ink: 
Basic Black Hybrid, Dark Smoky Slate and Dark/Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends for coloring the hats
Embellishments: 
I punched some glimmer stars and cardstock stars from scraps to add to the background and serve as embellishments.
Other: 
Multipurpose Liqud Glue, Stampin' Seal Adhesive, Adhesive Sheets, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment