Sunday, September 13, 2026

Merry Whimsical Woodland

I really liked the colors on the Christmas card I posted last week, so I decided to use them again. I've had the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder for years and hardly used it at all. I think it is so cute and makes really easy but pretty Christmas cards. Check out today's post on my blog (link in comments) for measurements and more details on this card.

I used the Lost Lagoon Two-Tone cardstock so that I could use a fine grit nail file to scratch the surface of the paper off and expose the white core. I love this technique and the two-tone cardstock makes it so easy. I'm so happy Stampin' Up! decided to start carrying that.




Supplies

Cardstock:
Lost Lagoon: 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" on the long side
Basic White: 2 pieces 5-1/4" X 4"
DSP: 
Winter Meadow (retired): 5-1/4" X 3/4"
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Christmas Labels Bundle (retired)
Ink: 
Embellishments: 
Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon (retired)
Red Rhinestones (not sure where they are from)
Other: 
Multipurpose Liqud Glue, Stampin' Seal Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine Grit Sanding Block or Nail File 

No comments:

Post a Comment