Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Christmas Pinecone Card

I cannot believe I haven’t shared anything from the Painted Christmas Suite yet. It is my absolute favorite holiday set, probably ever. Yes, for real! I didn’t get the sentiment stamps because I have tons of Christmas sentiments. I  kinda wish I would have now though. There are SO MANY great cards out there with that set. I fell in love with the Christmas Pinecone dies and HAD to have them. Then, the Christmas Season stamp set was just gorgeous. And, oh the DSP.! *Swoon*. I can’t bring myself to cut it. It’s so dang pretty.

I love Christmas. It reminds me very much of my mom. Plus, I think gifts are my giving love language.


I forgot to take a picture of the inside. You can see on the edges of the cards that I put a small strip of the Tidings of Christmas DSP on the inside. I like to use my small leftover pieces for decorating the insides of cards. Oh well. It's just a strip of paper, ha ha.  I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like :)

On that lighter green foliage, I thought I had grabbed Soft Succulent, but it looked much brighter. Turns out, it was Just Jade. But I like the look. And, I couldn't decide on placement of pinecones or ribbon color. So. I did one of each lol. Which one do you like better? I think I love the gold. 

Supplies

Cardstock: Whisper White, Just Jade, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede and early Espresso
Stamps: Evergreen Elegance
Dies: Christmas Pinecone, Stitched So Sweetly
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Adhesive: Stampin' Seal and Tombow Multipurpose Glue
Other Supplies: Wonderful Gems, Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment