Thursday, December 2, 2021

Beautiful Gifts of Christmas

I managed to make my card today with mostly current Stampin’ Up! product. I just had to sneak in the Be Dazzling specialty paper. It’s so pretty! 

I used the October 2021 SheetLoad of Cards template from the Call me Crafty Al YouTube channel to design this card. I honestly didn't think I liked this template, but once I started my cards, I quickly changed my mind. 


Those little red berries were a pain to stick on! Lol. But, totally worth it. 

Supplies

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas
Stamps: Inspirational Thoughts
Dies: Christmas Trimmings, Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Adhesive: Stampin' Seal and Tombow Multipurpose Glue

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment