Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Rainbow Artsy Fartsy Birthday Card

I wanted to share this pretty rainbow card that I made for my beautiful and talented niece, whose birthday was Nov 10th. When I say talented, y'all have no idea how much. She can take a photo and make a pencil drawing that looks just as realistic, if not more. Her talent amazes me. I am crafty. She is an artist.

I made this card because rainbows mean something amazing for her, and I was hoping that the stamp I chose to use from the Artistically Inked stamp set would elude to her artistic nature. She doesn't just like art y'all. She is art. And I love her. 


Stampin' Up! Supplies

Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Stamps: Artistically Inked
Ink: Versamark, Embossed with White Basics Embossing Powder
Adhesive: Stampin' Seal Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Other Supplies: Black Rhinestone Jewels (not Stampin' Up!)

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by! And, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment