Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Detailed Deer Set of Christmas Cards

I'm back again today with another set of Christmas cards made using the SheetLoad of cards templates from Call Me Crafty Al on YouTube. If anyone actually reads this blog, they'll probably get sick of hearing about her channel lol. But I do feel like I need to give credit to her for the template/sketch. 

On to the card. I love this card, and this sketch. I actually made two previous sets of cards using this same template in August when it was released. I'll leave both sets below. I won't bore you with the details of the product I used because it is all retired/unavailable except the stamp and the butterfly die I used on the friendship card. If you would like details for any product used, just leave a comment. I'd be happy to tell you what I can. 



The below set is really a beautiful set of cards. I hate making sympathy cards, because I don't ever want to use them. But, they are handy to have around when you do need them. 


I feel like I should apologize for my photo quality here loo. I usually craft at night, since I work during the day, and rarely get into the craft room in time to get a good photo in natural light. Oh well. I'm not trying to win a photography contest, I suppose :)

As I mentioned before, the stamp and the butterfly die on this card are still available. The stamp set is the Forever Fern set from Stampin' Up!, and the die is from the Brilliant Wings Dies.

If you want to know what products I used to make any of these, just shoot me a message or comment on this blog post. Becasue frankly, I'm just too lazy to put it all down here ;) 

And, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks a heap for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment