Sunday, November 21, 2021

Peaceful Cabin Loveliness

I thought I might show you something made with some current product today. I CASEd this card from Chris Smith,a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Isn’t it gorgeous?! The only thing used on this card that is retired is the snowflake DSP. But you could totally make a similar design with snowflake stamps embossed in white on red cardstock.

I loved this card so much that I made 8 of them to send out to friends/family this year. 


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Prints (retired)
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Subtle Shimmer Sequins, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon
Other: Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Of you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks a heap for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment