Thursday, August 27, 2026

Web of Fun Happy Halloween

I used the new Web of Fun Bundle on this card. I LOVE the spiderweb stamp and die in this bundle. Such a must for Halloween! I also used a small spider from the retired Bewitching stamp set. I love to combine my new stuff and my old.




Supplies

Card Base:
Gorgeous Grape 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line + a 2-1/8" X 1-1/4" scrap for the sentiment die
Cardstock:
Basic Black: 2 pieces 4" X 5-1/4" (one for outside, one for inside)
Basic White: 3-3/4" X 5" (for inside) + scrap for the ghost
Berry Burst: 3-1/2"  X 1-1/2" scrap for sentiment die
DSP: 
Artistic Blooms 3-3/4" X 5" (retired) + 3/4" X 4" strip for inside 
You could easily recreate the look of this DSP by using your blending brushes to blend the background. 
Scrap of stars patterned paper from my old stash is not SU.
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Web of Fun stamp set for the webs and die cut spiders (current), Bewitching stamp set (retired)  for the small stamped spider
Ink: 
Embellishments: 
Shimmer Stars Foam Stickers (retired) 
Other: 

No comments:

Post a Comment