My last Halloween card this week was made using more retired product (I have a lot of Halloween stuff). I've had so much fun playing and you can expect to see more Halloween stuff coming!
Supplies
Card Base:
Gorgeous Grape 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line
Cardstock:
Basic Black: 2 pieces 4" X 5-1/4" (one for outside, one for inside)
Basic White: 3-3/4" X 5" (for inside) + 2-1/2" circle for the moon
DSP:
Vellum Specialty Paper About a 2" X 10" strip to use with the cloud punch
Artistic Blooms 3-3/4" X 5" (retired)
You could easily recreate the look of this DSP by using your blending brushes to blend the background.
Black Glitter Paper is from Hobby Lobby. It is very thick so I had to peel apart the layers so I could punch the bats from it.
Stamp Set & Dies:
Bewitching stamp set (retired) for the stars inside, Fright Night Dies for the "EEK!", Under the Moon
Punches: Cloud Punch (retired), 2-1/4" Circle (I don't have a punch this size. This must have been a scrap piece of cardstock from a kit I had laying around or something.)
Ink:
Basic Black Hybrid, Gorgeous Grape (for blending), Smoky Slate for the Moon
Embellishments:
Shimmer Stars Foam Stickers (retired)



No comments:
Post a Comment