I had the Sophisticated Sled Bundle a couple of years ago, and I sold it when it retired. I regretted it immediately so when I had the opportunity to buy it online for a good price, I jumped on it. Won't be doing that again. I LOVE this bundle for Christmas. The sled and ice skates are just a traditional classic and the foliage can be used year round.
Supplies
Card Base:
Basic White Thick 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line
Cardstock:
Basic White: 3-1/4" X 4-1/4" for die cut on front, scraps for skates
Real Red: Small scraps for skate laces and sentiment
Old Olive: Scraps for foliage
Mossy Meadow: Scraps for Foliage
Silver Metallic Foil Sheets: 1-3/4" X 4" for sled, scraps for skate blades
DSP:
Wood Textures DSP (retired), Season of Green & Gold Specialty DSP (retired)
Stamp Set & Dies:
Sophisticated Sled Bundle (retired), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (retired)
Ink:
Embellishments:
Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs (retired)






No comments:
Post a Comment