I combined new product with old for this one. I love how this turned out. Thanks to the DSP, it was really quick lol. But, if you don't have this retired paper, you can totally recreate that look with ink blending.
Supplies
Card Base:
Gorgeous Grape 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line + a scrap for the sentiment
Cardstock:
Basic Black: pieces 4" X 5-1/4" (one for outside, one for inside)
Basic White: 3-3/4" X 5" (for inside) + scrap for the ghost
DSP:
Artistic Blooms 3-3/4" X 5" (retired) + 3/4" X 4" strip for inside
You could easily recreate the look of this DSP by using your blending brushes to blend the background.
Stamp Set & Dies:
Web of Fun stamp set for the spiderweb (current), Fright Night stamp set (retired) for inside sentiment, Bewitching stamp set (retired) for the spiders inside, Large Letters (retired) dies and Spooky Bats Punch (retired)
Ink:
Embellishments:
Shimmer Stars Foam Stickers (retired)
Multipurpose Liqud Glue, Stampin' Seal Adhesive, Wink of Stella, Ghost die was purchased in a Marketplace grab box and I don't know where it's from.



No comments:
Post a Comment