I received a comment from someone recently on one of my Instagram posts that made me think that I should blog again. She asked if I ever share measurements or if I make video tutorials. I don't make videos because I haven't had the time or energy to learn how to edit. I suppose I could do live videos, but I also need to figure out a recording set up. My desk is very narrow and I don't currently have a cell phone stand or tripod. Baby steps, right? Blogging is easy.😉
Supplies (from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Card Base: Basic White Thick 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" on the long side
Pool Party Cardstock Layers: 2" X 5" and 1-1/2" X 5", Focal Point is 2-3/8" X 3-15/16"
Basic White Cardstock Sentiment Layer: 2-3/16" X 3-11/16" (I used a die cut from the retired Textured Notes Dies)
Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP: Top is 1-3/4" X 4-3/4", Bottom is 1-1/4" X 4-3/4"
Stamps: Butterflies are from All Aflutter Bundle and sentiment is from a retired set called Fabulous Sayings
Punch: All Aflutter Punch
Ink: Basic Black, Lemon Lolly, Stampin' Blends in Light Daffodil Delight, Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, and Pool Party
Other Supplies: Stampin' Seal Adhesive Runner, Paper Trimmer, Blending Brush
Rectangle die is from a retired set called Textured Notes and embellishment sequins are from the retired Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins



No comments:
Post a Comment