Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Forest Ghosts

This card was made using some retired products from Stampin' Up! I do love using my retired products as well as the new.👻



Supplies

Card Base:
Gorgeous Grape 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line + a scrap for the sentiment
Cardstock:
Basic Black: pieces 4" X 5-1/4" (one for outside, one for inside)
Basic White: 3-3/4" X 5" (for inside) + scraps for the ghosts
Daffodil Delight: 2-1/2" square 
DSP: 
Artistic Blooms 3-3/4" X 5" (retired) + 3/4" X 4" strip for inside 
You could easily recreate the look of this DSP by using your blending brushes to blend the background. I did some blending to darken this paper and then dropped some water on it with my finger tips to get the splatters. 
Stamp Set & Dies: 
Under the Moon stamp set, Fright Night stamp Bundle, Perched in a Tree Dies
Ink: 
Gorgeous Grape (for blending), Basic Black Hybrid, Crushed Curry (for blending), 
Embellishments: 
The sparkly black dots are not SU. I don't know where I got them.
Other: 


No comments:

Post a Comment