Friday, August 21, 2026

Pumpkin Harvest

The pumpkin images might be the reason that I fell in love with this month's Product of the Month--the Glow of Harvest DSP. I love fall and there is nothing more quintessentially fall than pumpkins, right? I love the soft, subtle colors in the paper but I also love that the subtleness means you can color them if you want to, which is what I did for the yellow pumpkins here. I used my Golden Glow Stampin' Blends to color a couple of them for a pop of color. 





Card Base: Pecan Pie Cardstock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line
Cardstock:
Very Vanilla two pieces 4" X 5-1/4" + scrap piece for sentiment  
DSP:
Glow of Harvest DSP  Fussy cut pumpkins for focal point and inside pieces
Moonlit Harvest  3/4" X 4" (for inside of card)
Autumn Toile (retired) 4" X 3-1/8"
Embossing Folder: Peaceful Greenery 3D (retired)
Stamp Set: Words of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment