It’s time again for the Sketch A Month challenge! I've been using this challenge to help get my Christmas card stash built up so I'm not rushing this year and can just enjoy it.
This month's sketch is from Stampin' Pretty. I used the paper, stamps and dies from the retired Traditions of Christmas suite for this card and I love how it turned out!
Please check out the other participants fabulous cards for this challenge.
.
@fuzzyslippersdesigns
@scrpbkgrl
@stampwithsandie
@zoe_tantalizingstamper
Card Base: Real Red 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line + die cut piece for the focal point
Cardstock:
Basic White 4" X 5-1/4" + scrap piece for sentiment/focal point
Mossy Meadow for die cut leaves
Old Olive for die cut branches
Cloud Cover for die cut ribbon/bow
DSP: Traditions of Christmas (retired) 4" X 5-1/4", 3-1/8" X 4-3/4" + fussy cut floral image for inside
Retired Stamp/Die Bundles: Traditional Labels, Christmas Greenery, Peaceful Season (for inside sentiment)
Ink: Secret Sea
Embellishments: Loose Gold Sequins (retired), Night of Navy & Gold Glittered Ribbon (retired)




No comments:
Post a Comment