Sunday, August 16, 2026

Christmas Joy

I have been making Christmas cards each week starting around the last part of January. This way I won't be in such a rush to get my cards made and sent. I can just enjoy the season. I have really been enjoying revisiting my cherished retired Christmas products in this process. I can use the new product I buy (because I will be buying more 🤣) to start on next year's cards. Or maybe to sell in my Etsy shop. Did you know I have an Etsy shop?




Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half on the score line

Cardstock: Basic White layer 4" X 5-1/4", Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Soft Seafoam

Ink: Real Red

Embossing Folder: Traditional Wreath 3D Embossing Folder (retired)

Dies: Christmas Greenery (retired), Paper Pumpkin Abundant Joy Dies (retired)

Stamp Set (for inside): Paper Pumpkin November 2017 Pining for Plaid (retired)

Embellishments: Strawberry Slush & Pretty in Pink Gems (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment