Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Wonderful Snowflake Card

This is a card I made for my new co-workers to go with the cute last minute ornaments I made for them.  Truthfully, I don't usually give gifts to co-workers. My family isn't even getting gifts from me this year. But everyone at work has been giving each other little things and I really wanted to try these little ornaments I saw in a Facebook craft group made from the Tumbling Tower game blocks (it's like Jenga). They were super easy and fun.



I used mostly paper and stamps that are retired or unavailable, so I won't bother listing them, except the cardstocks are Basic White, Basic Black and Smoky Slate. But I thought you might get some inspiration from this to make a simple card out of paper you have in your stash. I CASED this card from Stampin' Anne. She used current product, so you could check her post out. But I think the Wonderful Snowflakes (that I also used) are not unavailable. They aren't retiring, but I believe they are out of stock and won't be available again until next year. 

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment