Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Painted Christmas!

OMG. I FINALLY used my favorite favorite stamp set in the mini catalog. Isn’t this gorgeous?! The sentiment is way retired. I don't even know what set it is from. It may not even be Stampin' Up! I kept it because I love that font. 

I kind of wish I would have used a different designer series paper for the background because I didn’t realize how much the stamps would totally twin with it lol. But, it is what it is. Because I think this card took like nine years to make. Lol. There was SO MUCH stamping and die cutting. I think it was totally worth it though! 


Also, maybe I should start sending some of these out? I’m having too much fun making them!

Supplies

Cardstock: Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Painted Christmas
Stamps: Uknown (old from my stash)
Dies: Seasonal Labels
Ink: Versamark Watermark Pad w/White Heat Embossing
Adhesive: Stampin' Seal and Tombow Multipurpose Glue

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! 

Just click on "Find a Demonstrator" at the top of the Stampin' Up! website. Then, type my name in the search bar (Chelle Scott). 

And, as always, thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment