Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Friend Like You

Hey there. I know it's been a while. I feel like I'm always using that "life is crazy" exuse, but it honestly is lol. We've just had tons of stuff going on lately, so I haven't had time or energy to make any crafties. Which stresses me out to be honest. I am a person that needs that creative outlet. Makers need to make! Ha ha.
So, here is my card share this week. This was made using Stampin' Up! new product from the 2018-2019 catalog. And, guess what..........You can buy a lot of this product now! Stampin' Up! is offering three early release bundles for the "Share What You Love" suite (see the attached video for more info).


Here's a video of the different bundles currently available.
If you're as excited as me and need to have this stuff now, you can make your purchase in my shop here :)



I used the following products in my project shared today:

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures, Share What You Love (Only Available in Early Release "Gotta Have it All" bundle
Stamp Set: Love What You Do (Available now in all three early release "Share What You Love" suite early release bundles)
Ink: Mint Macaron (retired, but you could use almost any green), Rich RazzleberryBlackberry Bliss
Embellishments: Twine from my stash (not Stampin' Up! :0) But, the Linen Thread would work great :)

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment