Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Birthday Shaker Card

I sometimes have a hard time coming up with card designs of my own. I CASE a lot of other people's work. And I think that is totally fine. Takes the guess work out of things and lets me just place with my stuff and have fun.

But, every once in a while, I get an idea that is my own. And this is one of those times. This isn't a life-changing design by any means lol. I have seen and made shaker cards this same way before. But, I didn't copy this card from anyone. And I love it!




I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Paper: Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (Occasions 2018 catalog)
Ink: Berry Burst
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive, Foam Adhesive Strips, Mini Glue Dots
Embellishments: Sequins, Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon (Occasions 2018 catalog)

Thanks for visiting today. And, if you just love anything I share or want to see more, the link to my Stampin' Up! store is in the upper right of the page links. Happy shopping!
As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment