Wednesday, May 23, 2018

In With the New!

Today I got to play with some of my new catalog product. I'm in love! These layered stamps are so beautiful! And that die cut makes me swoon. These product aren't even available to customers yet (you can buy them on June 1st), and there are so many ideas on Pinterest already. If the demonstrators love it, you all are going to need it! Ha ha.

I CASED this card from Melissa Davies of RubberFUNatics. I loved the colors and knew it would be good for the sympathy card I had to make this week. I hate making sympathy cards because that means someone I know is in pain. But, it also lets them know that I sincerely care. So, we do what we can, right?


Don't you just love that white on white die cut in the background? And the new grapefruit grove ink is just lovely. 



I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store:

Stamp Sets: Abstract Impressions*, Rose Wonder (retiring on May 31st)
Ink: Grapefruit Grove*, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso
Die: Springtime Impressions*
Embellishments: Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon (retiring on May 31st), Pearl Basic Jewels
* These items will be available on June 1, 2018 with the launch of the new Stampin' Up! catalog

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment