Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Saying Goodbye to Numbers Framelits

You guys! I'm so sad. These large numbers framelits are retiring! I love these. They are great for making birthday, anniversary and graduation cards. In fact, today I'm sharing a graduation card I made for my sister to give to her niece using these dies. I have made several cards in this same design for different school colors in the last couple of years. I will be keeping these dies. They are just too useful lol. Grab yours in my shop while you still can!


I used the following products in my project shared today:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets, Black Glitter (unknown source)
Dies: Large Numbers Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies
Embellishments: Silver Star Sequins (unknown source)

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment