Saturday, February 3, 2018

Magical Day Unicorn Love

It has been a few long weeks for me. Anyone else? Do you ever just like, lose your mojo? I have all these amazing new goodies from Stampin' Up!, and I see all of these ideas on Pinterest that I'm loving, but I just couldn't make myself do anything with all that inspiration. I hate when that happens, but then sometimes I think maybe we just need that creative break.

I finally found a project sample on Pinterest that sparked something. It was a fairly simple one, and I already had some of the pieces leftover from previous projects, so I decided to go for it. Yay!


Don't you just love it? I shamelessly CASED this from Yvonne Van Bruggen. Her card was so beautiful. I just had to try it. Rainbows are still speaking to me, and I'm listening! Lol.




I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Paper: Whisper White, scrap of Daffodil Delight for the sun cutout, scraps of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and vellum cardstock for cloud cutouts
Markers: Stampin Blends in Light Cherry Cobbler, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Old Olive, Light Bermuda Bay, and Dark Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Magical Mates Framelits Dies
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals
Embellishments: Sequins, Myths and Magic Washi Tape (so yum!)

Stay tuned to see if I can keep this mojo going :) And, if you just love anything I share or want to see more, the link to my Stampin' Up! store is in the upper right of the page links. Happy shopping!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.






No comments:

Post a Comment