Friday, September 22, 2017

Vacay!

I'm so excited. We leave for vacation in the morning. We go on a 9-day hunting/camping trip every year. We wives will be spending a lot of time in camp while the man folk are hunting critters. So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to catch up on some of my Paper Pumpkin kits that I never got to do!

This is the perfect thing to bring camping. The kits come with everything I need, including ink spots, adhesive... everything. My beginner kit came with a stamp block. So I don't need to have anything else with me. And I can catch up on my 100 Days Project too!

Welp--I'm gonna go finish up some packing. But, before I go, let me remind you that early registration for Fall Stampfest closes on October 1st. Get your tickets now to save $10! Your registration fee includes 8 projects, catered lunch, door prizes, samples galore, demonstrations and a fabulous time with friends! 


Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll catch up when we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment