Sunday, September 17, 2017

Lovely Christmas

Hey all! I'm back. Kind of. I can't even tell you how exhausting working 65 hours in one week, in the heat, is. It's been a week since I've been back on on a semi-regular schedule, and I'm still tired!

I did find some time to make a card today. It felt good. Like home :)

This card was made using one of my favorite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree. I've actually bought a replacement set for this one already because my other was wood block, and I like cling mount better. This set will never retire. It holds a special place in the founder, Shelli Gardner's, heart, and she has stated that as long as she has any say, it will remain.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Berry Burst and Whisper White
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst, and Tangerine Tango
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree
Tools: Sponges, Big Shot and Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Sequins from Iridescent Sequin Assortment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


Don't forget to register for Fall Stampfest! Discount for early registration (before Oct 1). Your registration fee includes 8 projects, catered lunch, door prizes, samples galore, demonstrations and a fabulous time with friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment