Saturday, May 18, 2019

Ode to Hello Cupcake

Oh Hello Cupcake, I will miss you. You retired in March, and life just isn't the same without you.

Ok, just kidding. I don't have to miss the Hello Cupcake stamp set because I still have it and won't part with it lol. But, I am sorry if you didn't get it. The good news is that you can do this same card with any cupcake image, or even a cake or cute animal or whatev.


I'm starting to think that whenever I make a card, I should just make two, right? Because I have everything out. And the cardstock sheets make two card bases anyhow. So why not build up my stash?


As everyone knows, I usually CASE cards (copy and share everything) from someone else. It makes my brain hurt to try to come up with a new design. This card is no different. I cased the lovely Mary Haugen at Center Stage Stamping. You can find her card here.

The little heart stickers are the only thing I didn't case. They are also not Stampin' Up! :0 I do have the Well Written thinlits dies, but I was too lazy to get them out. Lol. They are just stickers I had laying around from Walmart.

The twine is actually a strand that I pulled out of the burlap ribbon. Cause I didn't have twine. Smart huh?

Please, if you don't have a demonstrator already, choose me as your demonstrator when you go to make a purchase on the Stampin' Up! website. My name is Chelle Scott, and I live in Utah :)

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment