Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Gorgeous Grape Birthday

This coming week we have a lot of birthdays in our family. On May 21st my son will be 22, my sister will be 39, and Shane's aunt will be 65 (those three all on the same day!). My Dad will also turn 65 the next day. So, I have lots of cards to make in a hurry. My son doesn't want one. He didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I understand it isn't his thing. I'm not asking the rest of them lol. I think they will all enjoy them.

Anyhow, I decided to start with Shane's aunt. She is probably the easiest one to make a card for. She likes almost everything I do. And I know one of her fave colors is purple because it was her mom's favorite.

I have been loving the most recent Paper Pumpkin stamp set, Sentimental Rose. It is no longer available, but I had to share how awesome Paper Pumpkin has really become. This set will most likely stay in my stash for a very long time. As long as I love florals or it gets worn out :)




Don't you just love it?! I stamped the background all with the large rose image in Smoky Slate ink too.


Well, that's it for me today. Short and sweet. But stay tuned for more birthday stamping madness :)

For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! (and some non SU) products available (mostly) for purchase at the Stampin' Up! store. Please, if you don't have a demonstrator already, choose me as your demonstrator when you go to checkout. My name is Chelle Scott, and I live in Utah :)

Stamps: April Paper Pumpkin "Sentimental Rose" set (no longer available for purchase)
PaperWhisper White CardstockGorgeous Grape Cardstock, scrap of purple patterned paper from my stash (non SU)
EmbellishmentsMetallics Sequin Assortmentleftover corrugated flag piece from April Paper Pumpkin kit

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment