Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Hello again, and Happy Mother's Day! I've had a great day so far. My son bought me some geraniums yesterday, and we'll be putting them in planters shortly this afternoon. We went to breakfast this morning, which is one of my favorite things to do. And hubby told me he will do my dishes for me tonight. So it'll be an all around good day!

Here are my geraniums. Don't you just love them? I like geraniums because the colors are so vibrant and bright. My favorite color is, of course, the red. But that lighter, hot pink coralish one, is really pretty as well.



Two posts in less than a week? What?! Lol. I just had occasions to make cards for I guess. But it has felt really good to be more creative lately :)

I wanted to share with you some cards I made for my three sisters who are mothers. Kim's favorite colors are blue and green. Kenzi's (basically my sister-in-law) favorite color is brown. And, I don't know if Lacy even has a favorite color. But I used pink, green and yellow for her because I like them, and we have a lot of the same tastes.


I actually used gelatos from Faber-Castelle to do Kim and Lacy's cards. But I didn't have any in brown, so I did Kenzi's by sponging brown inks onto cardstock. I love all of them.

For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! (and some non SU) products available (mostly) for purchase at the Stampin' Up! store. Please, if you don't have a demonstrator already, choose me as your demonstrator when you go to checkout. My name is Chelle Scott, and I live in Utah :)

Stamps: April Paper Pumpkin "Sentimental Rose" set (no longer available for purchase)
PaperWhisper White Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Scraps of Early Espresso and Pool Party, and the pink one is the inside of an envelope liner from the April Paper Pumpkin kit. 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment