Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dandelion Wedding Wishes


I can't help it. I'm loving this Dandelion Wishes stamp set. It has sentiments for wedding, get well and love. It is so versatile! You can even combine it with sentiments from other sets. I think the dandelion images in this set would be great for a sympathy card.

Today I'm sharing a wedding card for a special girl in our life. She is the daughter of my husband's work friend. And she is the biggest sweetheart. I was so happy to see her meet the love of her life :) They had a rustic, cowboy theme wedding. So I thought this card was very appropriate.

For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store:

Stamp Sets: Dandelion Wishes
Tools: Stampin Trimmer, Label Punch (retired)
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Gold Twine from old Paper Pumpkin kit, Scrap of Aqua Ribbon from Dollar Tree, Button from my Craft Stash

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment