Thursday, September 27, 2018

You Are Wonderful Rooted in Nature Card

I feel like I am always apologizing for not being here lol. Life is so annoying ;) How dare it get in the way of my crafty time?!

Today I'm sharing a card I made as a thank you to a customer for her order. This is my first real play with the Rooted in Nature stamp set from Stampin' Up!, and I'm loving it! Those skeleton leaves are gorgeous. And the font for the sentiments in this set makes me swoon. Love, love, love this set. But now I'm pretty sorry I didn't just get the bundle with the dies. Now I need them after searching Pinterest for ideas. *Shakes fist in the air*, "Gah! Pinterest!" It's like a black hole. LMAO. But I adore Pinterest so much.



For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store:

Paper: Early Espresso CardstockSoft Suede CardstockWhisper White CardstockCoastal Cabana Cardstock (I admit I actually don't have coastal cabana. I used something in my stash from the craft store. But it matched really well. 😊), 
Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Early Espresso

Tools: Stampin Trimmer, Big Shot Machine, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Leaf Punch
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Metallics Sequin Assortment
Adhesive: Snail Adhesivie Tape DispenserStampin' Dimensionals

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment